{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

So Far So Good

So I have been really good the last two days. I have drank over 72 ounces of water each day and also have stayed within my carb limit for my meals. We went and got a bunch of healthy food to have around. I made a very healthy lunch for today and actually got full. It was even under my carb limit. It felt so good to eat healthy and be in control. Oh yea and I also exercised the last two days for 45 minutes! Doing good and so glad I have you guys to help with motivation!! The picture above was my lunch! One serving of brown rice, one serving of broccoli and 5 oz of chicken. So yummy!

5 comments:

  1. Looks yummy Shauna! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good - how did you do your chicken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just used Italian dressing and olive oil for seasoning. I put a little olive oil and about 2 tablespoons Italian dressing into a frying pan on the stove and then cooked the chicken tenders right in that until done. They tasted so yummy and it was just an experiment. Even my husband liked them and that is saying something haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grilled Italian dressing chicken tenderloins today for lunch. I made extra so I can eat them this week!

      Delete