I'm terrible at it. I've tried a bunch of times but I usually last like a week and then give it up. It makes me feel like I can think of nothing else and that I'm obsessing over my weight, or food. It's just my personality. I do tend to mentally add up calories as I'm eating though. I always try to figure out how much my meal comes to just in my head. I know that a journal helps a TON of people though and I would like to try My Fitness Pal if i ever get a device that has it:)lol Good luck all!
I do on My Fitness Pal.
ReplyDeleteI just started using My Fitness Pal this week again. It something that I do good at sometimes and other times I really slack.
ReplyDeleteI do in a notebook, but not necessarily how many calories just the foods so I can see what I am eating.
ReplyDeleteI'm terrible at it. I've tried a bunch of times but I usually last like a week and then give it up. It makes me feel like I can think of nothing else and that I'm obsessing over my weight, or food. It's just my personality. I do tend to mentally add up calories as I'm eating though. I always try to figure out how much my meal comes to just in my head. I know that a journal helps a TON of people though and I would like to try My Fitness Pal if i ever get a device that has it:)lol Good luck all!
ReplyDelete