Do you like this sight? I've had a profile for quite awhile but I hardly ever use it. I can never remember/can't find the time to record everything I eat & my excercise. I always seemto forget! Although a couple years I did this and saw the benefits so maybe I should start doing it again. What do you think about it?
It has been hard for me Carrie only because I don't feel like its totally accurate. But, I'm going back to it...so we will see how it goes. I wish I had a cool smart phone or something that would help track my food intake. But I don't- so I will use MFP.
Do you like this sight? I've had a profile for quite awhile but I hardly ever use it. I can never remember/can't find the time to record everything I eat & my excercise. I always seemto forget! Although a couple years I did this and saw the benefits so maybe I should start doing it again. What do you think about it?
ReplyDeleteIt has been hard for me Carrie only because I don't feel like its totally accurate. But, I'm going back to it...so we will see how it goes. I wish I had a cool smart phone or something that would help track my food intake. But I don't- so I will use MFP.
ReplyDelete