{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Monday, March 19, 2012

IT SNOWED!

I live in southeast Arizona so we usually don't get snow. But today it SNOWED! It even stuck for a little while. Unfortunately I stared at it out my window too long and then when I got dressed to go out in it it had already melted. But still it SNOWED! I am so HAPPY! I have really missed the snow.

This week is going to be a kind of weird one as far as exercise goes. The gym I go to closed for spring break and I have had some really bad allergies so I'm trying to limit my time outside. So, I'll be doing all of my exercising at home in my living room. This is the plan:

Monday - Aerobics (haven't done it yet because I got distracted by the snow)
Tuesday - Weights and Pilates
Wednesday - either Modern Dance or Aerobics I haven't decided yet
Thursday - Weights and Pilates
Friday - Aerobics

No sweets on Tuesday or Thursday

I didn't loose anything this week but I didn't gain anything either so that's good. I succesfully had no sweets on Tuesday and Wednesday and then had more and more sweets consistantly throughout the week (eesh). However, there is currently no sweets in my house and I am going to really try to keep it that way. Oh! Its snowing again! Going outside! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME Kami!! Your work outs sound great!

    Have fun in the snow. We got snow here too!

    ReplyDelete