{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Introduction

I don't have a whole lot to write today but wanted to take a moment to introduce myself!
I'm DeAnna!
-25
-mom to the cutest little 15 month old
-wife to a hard working, school attending, super cute man!
-snacker... usually sweets but working on getting better at that!
-runner
-crafter
-blogger
-here to inspire you to change your life to be healthy!

My note of inspiration for today:
1- Exercising doesn't have to be crappy. Sure, sometimes you have to get your butt kicked. And for some people- that's how they like to work out. I am not one of those people... For me, (especially when I was just starting out), all that sweat and feeling like i was going to die was not going to get me in the habit. So-I found some friends that were running and doing a 5k and started to train for that. I started going a few days a week... and then a few more... and upped the intensity here and there. Now, I'm in a habit and I can up the intensity more often when I need a challenge. You can do it. Start by walking. Start by running one or two days a week or going to the gym. Then the next week, do a little more. You'll get your mind in the right place. While jump start diets and workouts work for some-  it won't work for everyone and if you're like me you'll need the slow and steady approach. Most of all- if you want it- DO IT.  I truly believe it's 90% mind power and 10% physical!

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You DenAnna. And I SUPER excited to run my first 5K with You and Christine.
    I'm so happy to have you part of this blog, too!

    ReplyDelete