
I would love to tell you ladies that I MADE IT. I survived Friday, Saturday and Sunday without ANY soda. I don't know how I survived, but I did!
Thanks for the help and encouragement that you all gave to me.
So...being the CRAZY person I am, I am going to challenge myself or anyone else that wants to participate. NO SODA this week, Monday March 12 to Saturday March 17. How is that for "upping my game?" We will see how I do.
good job!!
ReplyDeleteAwsome! Great Job Amber!
ReplyDeleteThank You Melissa and Kami!
ReplyDeleteI'm IN! ...and I say we set the bar even higher!!!....If you can make it one week...you can DEFINATELY make it TWO!!! The first week is by far the hardest...so DON'T get that far and then have one!!! If you can make it past that.... you can go so much farther!!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I had a pop. You'll get to where it doesn't even taste or sound good to you!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'll be checking in! :) lol
ReplyDelete