{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food Journal 3/29

Whooohoooo!!  3 days in a row of no sugar.  Not a drop of sugar and 6 servings of fruits & veggies.

Breakfast: grapefruit, ezekiel w/1TBS almond butter
Lunch: Chicken taco chili
Snack: 1/8cup raw almonds, strawberries
Dinner: Green smoothie, banana bar from here - they are really good, the kids love it and I LOVE that there is not a drop of refined sugar in it (if you don't put in the chocolate chips - or you could use carob chips or cut down on the cup it calls for & I use straight almond butter because it has no sugar added to it, just straight almonds).
Total calories was about 1,300.

Workout: 45 minute spin class, 30 minutes core training
Burned about 700 calories

2 comments:

  1. Do you love your Spin Class? I have always been interested in a spin class. Granted that I don't have a gym pass. I have looked into getting a spin bike. Do you love it?

    ReplyDelete