{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Food Journal 3/27

I DID IT!!!  NOT a drop of sugar for me today!

Breakfast - grapefruit, Ezekiel toast w/1TBS almond butter
Lunch - sandwich thin, 2oz turkey breast, laughing cow, spinach, apple
Snack - Chobani Greek 0% fat Peach yogurt, pear
Dinner - Chicken Taco Chili w/ 2 TBS lite sour cream and 1/4cup reduced fat mexican cheese
Total calories: 1076 - this is not enough calories for how much I work out - but I wasn't hungry at all today and I think because of all the crap I ate yesterday - it was ok for today.

Work out: 1 hour - BodyAttack - I burned about 450 calories.

Didn't get 5 servings of vegetables.  I think I'm going to give up on that.  If I get 5 vegetables AND fruits, then I'm happy - and I accomplished that today.

Here's to another day without sugar tomorrow!  I can tell you that I was really happy I didn't have that birthday cake around here this afternoon, I without a doubt would have eaten some!

1 comment: