
Do you really desire to change?
Last night I was talking to a friend about how he had changed his life and how he lost 18 lbs. He told me the number one thing that he had changed was his eating habits.
He said this: "A lot of tracking what I was eating and watching the scale. If I would eat more than 250 calories over my target calorie. I would gain a half a pound. You just have to listen to your body and how it feels. And a lot of self control."
It reminded me what Jillian Michaels says, "You can eat yourself through any work out."
I struggle with my eating habits. Especially snacking...ugh!
Amber,
ReplyDeleteIt really helps me to track what I eat with myfitnesspal. I eat 5-6 300 calorie meals throughout the day, which has made a huge difference in the 2 months I have been doing it. I actually lost a few pounds, which hasn't happened for a few months, and a lot more inches.