It started when my husband took me to the grocery store. We don't usually buy sweets, I usually make them, but he knew I was having a rough week so he took me to get my favorite treat - Turtles. While in the candy isle he suggested I get something else. A box of Turtles, a bag of Butterfinger bites, and a chocolate bar later, we were on our way to get some frozen yogurt. (Oh, dear.) I had a raspberry, new york cheesecake twist drenched in chocolate syrup. It was SO good! Then I proceeded to go home and eat the Turtles. By Sunday evening I had eaten the entire box of Turtles and almost the entire bag of Butterfinger bites. Wow.
WOW!
I don't know what else to say.
So these are my new goals for this week.
Exercise 5 times this week.
No Sweets Tuesday and Thursday.
Do my P.T. exercises (I keep forgetting and it's starting to catch up to me).
No binge over the weekend.
May this week be better than last week!
Kami, I am sorry you had a rough week last week. I did too- But like Rachael told me- "Get up and brush yourself and start new!"
ReplyDeleteI hope that YOU have a much better week this week! ;)
You can accomplish your goals this week!
Have a GREAT Monday!
Hope you have a better week! Forget about last week and move on. (HUGS)
ReplyDelete