{Purpose of Blog!}

MOTIVATIONAL. INSPIRING. ENCOURAGING. HELPFUL. CHALLENGES. FRIENDSHIPS. STRENGTH. COMPASSION. DEDICATION. HARD WORK. BALANCE.

Friday, February 24, 2012

{Amber's 1 Month Progress!}

I am a goal setter. I am like a lot of people, set a goal in January to become more healthy and work out more. Each year passes, and I haven't ever stuck with it until this year.
Something 'clicked' this year...Or I finally decided that I was going to take care of my body.
Jan 19th I took these: Not obese, but not pretty either...




Jan 2- The Biggest Loser Boot Camp Level 1- 20 minutes & 8 minute Abs
Jan 16- The Biggest Loser Boot Camp Level 1- 20 minutes
Jan 18- Killer buns & Thighs- 30 min- Jillian Michaels & Shred it with Weights- Jillian Michaels
Jan 19- Ripped in 30- Week 1- Jillian Michaels
Jan 23- Killer buns & Thighs- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Jan 24- Killer buns & Thighs- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Jan 25- Extreme Shed & Shed- Level 1- Jillian Michaels
Jan 27- Killer Buns & Thighs- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Jan 28- Killer Buns & Thighs- Level 1 & 6 week six pack- Level 1- Jillian Michaels
Jan 30- 6 week six pack- Level 1 & Shred it with weights- Level 1- Jillian Michaels
Feb 1- Killer Buns & Thighs- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 2- Extreme Shed & Shred- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 4- Extreme Shed & Shred- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 6- 6 week six-pack- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 9- Extreme Shed & Shred- Level 1 & 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 13- Banish Fat Boot Metabolism- Jillian Michaels
Feb 15- Killer Buns & Thighs- Level 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 21- Extreme Shed & Shred- Level 1 & 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 22- Ripped in 30- Week 2- Jillian Michaels
Feb 24- Killer Buns & Thighs- Level 2- Jillian Michaels


On February 24th I took these:
I still have a lot of work to do. But, there is progress...



I feel elaborated by my progress. I really haven't kept track of how much I weigh, I really only go by the way I feel. I still struggle with soda, sweets and fast food. I want to have self control and be happy with the choices I make.
I have also been astonished by how strong I have become. I used to not be able to hold a 'plank' pose for very long- now I can do it longer. I am amazed daily by how strong I really am.
I want to help motivate those people that have felt the same way I have felt. YOU can do it, too. If you need an extra boost- feel free to jump on board with me and lets motivate each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment